Harvard Real Estate manages 1.2 million square feet of buildings and spaces across the University, from offices and laboratories to restaurants and theaters. We're also focused on supporting long-term University growth and mission focused commercial enterprises.
For information about leasing office, commercial, or retail space, contact a member of our Leasing & Space Planning team.
- Timnit Abraha - Associate Director, Commercial Leasing & Asset Management
- Kate Pease - Assistant Director, University Leasing & Space Planning
- Richard York - Senior CAD Specialist
- Ann Lau - Leasing Administrator
Please visit the Harvard University Housing website for information about:
- Leasing an apartment or other residence
- Howell's Memorial House