Student Mail Forwarding

The Student Mail Forwarding Center serves anyone who receives U.S. Mail at the Harvard Yard Mail Center, the Undergraduate House Mail Centers, Vanderbilt Hall, Cronkhite and the GSAS residence halls. We do not offer forwarding service for private carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, and Airborne.

  • At this time we do not forward magazines or newspapers.  Please update your address with each of your subscriptions.
  • Students at Harvard College, GSAS, HMS and Summer School, please use your Harvard ID number and PIN to log on to the Student Mail Forwarding Web site.
  • Changing your forwarding address on this database does NOT change your address at The Registrar's Office, The Office of Human Resources, or any other department at Harvard, it only applies to mail addressed to the residences mentioned above.

Questions? Email:

Click here to access the online forwarding form.

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.